Job Title: Digital Developer
Location: 200 Stevens Dr, Philadelphia, PA 19113
- To support day-to-day work and operations while our permanent digitaldeveloper is focused on the Digital Excellence implementations.
- This role will report to the manager of digital communication and is responsible for developing web applications for the AmeriHealth Caritas websites.
- As part of the DigitalExperience team based in Philadelphia, PA, this role will provide counsel and support on AmeriHealth Caritas? key strategies and initiatives and infuse digital thinking into communication methods throughout the organization.
- Three to five years developing web applications
- Creative thinking and strong written and oral communications. Ability to use consumer insights data, platform performance, and key trends to inform the development of strategies and plans. Ability to stay ahead of digital trends and provide POVs/implications for clients on frequent basis. Ability to manage programs with multiple components and align internal and external resources to achieve results.
- Working knowledge of project management concepts, tools and techniques. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud.
BS/BA in digital communications, copy writing or similar area of study or equivalent work experience