As a Digital Design Engineer-Senior Staff, you will participate in chip level architecture definition, lead implementation, modeling, prototyping and verifying the embedded micro controller based sensor chips. You should have an excellent understanding of power, area and performance trade off. You will be responsible to communicate with Analog, System and Software teams, create macro and micro level architecture document and lead implementation of digital parts of the chip.
• Should be able to initiate design architecture from product requirement and work with system, algorithm and analog team to define innovative digital functionalities.
• Work withanalog design team to find solution for inter digitalanalog data communication.
• Work closely with system team in FPGA prototype and lab debugging.
• Implement your design with system verilog coding and advice other team members on their design
• Develop synthesis constraints and perform logic synthesis, provide direction for STA/PnR engineer regarding clock and timing constraint and assist in debugging timing violation..
• Understanding and use of low power design and verification methodology.
• Should have good experience of working with embedded processors around industry standard bus architecture.
• Understanding of various types of volatile and non-volatile memories, various type of system interface including I2C, SPI.
• Has experienceworking with different group including system, software, analog.
• Be able to develop synthesis constraints and perform logic synthesis.
• Experience and knowledge in digital signal processing is a plus.
• Experience and knowledge in DFT is plus.
• BS/MS in EE/EECS, MS6years+ or BS 8years+ digital design experience.