- Image sensor control and processing function design and verification.
- High speed interface design and verification.
- Work with CIS project lead, sensor digital & analog engineers for system integration & validation.
- Full-chip integration and verification.
- Chip bring-up, validation, and debugging.
- FPGA emulation.
- Architecture, registers, interface and design documentation.
Require Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related and 1 year experience in digital design including:
- Experienced in protocol development;
- Experienced in process node project tape-out;
- Experienced in programming using in Verilog, TCL and Python;
- Experienced in EDA tool: Verdi, Design Compiler;
- Experienced in IP block level simulation and debugging;
- Experienced in ASIC low power design methodology;
- Experienced in analog and digital mixed design;
- Experienced in front-end debugging and FPGA verification.