Dialog Semiconductor is a leading provider of integrated circuits (ICs) that power mobile devices and the Internet of Things. Dialog solutions are integral to some of today’s leading mobile devices and the enabling element for increasing performance and productivity on the go. From making smartphones more power efficient and shortening charging times, enabling home appliances to be controlled from anywhere, to connecting the next generation of wearable devices, Dialog’s decades of experience and world-class innovation help manufacturers get to what’s next.
Dialog operates a fabless business model and is a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, other stakeholders and the environment we operate in. Dialog Semiconductor plc is headquartered in London with a global sales, R&D and marketing organization. In 2016, it had approximately $1.198 billion in revenue and was one of the fastest growing European public semiconductor companies. It currently has approximately 1,810 employees worldwide. The company is listed on the Frankfurt (FWB: DLG) stock exchange (Regulated Market, Prime Standard, ISIN GB0059822006) and is a member of the German TecDax index.
For more information, visit www.dialog-semiconductor.com.
As part of our continued growth, we seek a Digital Design Engineer.
Working in the Digital Design - Power Conversion Business Group team based in Campbell, you will:
• Work closely with system team to develop system architecture and control algorithms.
• Design optimized digital blocks meeting functional, cost and low power constraints and ensure spec compliance.
• Develop test bench and verification methodology using Verilog/SystemVerilog/UVM and run simulation to verify the design.
• Digital backend design from synthesis, static timing and logic equivalent checking.
• Implement DFT and develop test vectors for production test.
• Interface with P&R for digital hand-off and post layout verification.
• Collaboration with analog engineers and test engineers on analog testability design and debugging.
• Work closely with system team in FPGA prototype and lab debugging.
• Drive and ensure design review process is implemented.
• Perform physical silicon device evaluation where necessary.
• Develop work-around solutions where necessary to overcome device errata.
What we are looking for
• 1-5 year experience in ASIC design.
• MSEE in digital design.
• RTL logic design in Verilog.
• Good understanding of ASIC design flow.
• Self-motivated and service-minded.
• Ability to work both independently and part of a team.
• Good interpersonal, organizational and communications skills.
• Confident and proactive attitude about own role and contribution to company goals.
Dialog in Campbell
Working for Dialog in our California offices, you’ll be placed in the heart of the Semiconductor industry in Silicon Valley. With 250+ sunny days a year, you’ll benefit from the close proximity to Santa Cruz and Monterey Beach, and the many activities and national attractions that draw professionals to the 3rd largest state in the USA. As part of our team in California, you’ll be joining a truly multi-cultural, global group with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ambition to continue our impressive growth together.
Why join us?
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to enjoy 9 successive years of double digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With sustainable growth on a global scale planned for 2017, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion