Digital Dentistry Sales Specialist Responsibilities:
- Actively prospects, pursues and closes CAD/CAM sales.
- Develops relationships with Doctors and key practice staff.
- Executes effective cold call strategies to acquire new accounts.
- Generates referrals from current customers and manufacturers' representatives.
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities to discuss equipment and technology solutions based on specific customer needs and emerging trends in the dental industry.
- Explains benefits and features of equipment and technology solutions specific to the interests and needs of the customer.
- Communicates financial benefits of equipment purchases such as return on investment and tax advantages.
- Plans, coordinates, and schedules CAD/CAM related events such as technical demonstrations and trainings, marketing activities, and co-travels.
- Develops general and client-specific sales strategies.
- Analyzes customer’s business for needs and selling opportunities.
- Coordinates with other Patterson sales professionals to demonstrate and sell equipment and technology.
- Other duties related to the Digital Dentistry Sales Specialist position.
Digital Dentistry Sales Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field and 3 to 5 years' of business to business outside sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- A strong initiative with exceptional customer service, planning and organization skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate are required.
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
- General computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office is required.
- You must also possess a valid driver's license.
- Basic technical/mechanical knowledge.
- Ability to lift approximately 50-100 pounds
- 3+ years of dental industry experiencepreferred.
Job ID 2018-7464