We are seeking an Digital Data Analyst to join our US digital audience measurement team focussing on quality management and monitoring for this suite of services. Sitting within Nielsen's Operations team, you will monitor all of these inputs and their processed outputs to ensure that any errors or points of concerns are caught and controlled in a timely fashion.
Your key responsibilities will be
- Monitor daily tagged data for unexpected changes, determining the cause and escalating where appropriate.
- Analyze monthly deliverables and taking short term/mid term/long term steps as appropriate.
- Working with local and global teams on Business As Usual (BAU) management
- Analyze data in depth to explain the cause of trends within the data
- Take ownership over some processes and documentation, identifying and defining new process improvement opportunities
To be successful in this role, you will:
- IT related degree, engineering or at a minimum, equivalent to 3-5 year work experience
- Ability to quickly educate oneself on Nielsen's internal systems and E2E processing
- Have a strong understanding of data manipulation and visualization (SQL/Python)
- Ability to communicate complicated issues to all stakeholders; translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms
- Experience in data analysis and identifying the root cause of issues
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passion for analytics and problem solving
We're in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we're measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what's happening now and what's coming next for our clients. Today's data is tomorrow's marketplace revelation.