Position : Digital Data Analyst
Location : Atlanta, GA
Interview: Phone/ Skype
Role Summary :
Set of responsibilities & expected results associated with this role.
• Experience in data extraction, pre-processing, identify patterns to derive actionable insights from e-commerce, Digital and web traffic data
• Work with Business to identify further analytics opportunities by leveraging insights
Key Relationships with other functions/teams.
• Work with Business team to understand the initiatives
• Work with IT Team to collect data
• Leverage Business Analytics teams to derive analytics solutions
• Work with Business teams to implement solutions
Tasks, functions, and responsibilitiesassociated with this job.
• Understand business initiatives and identify Key Success parameters
• Lay out data collection plan to measure initiatives
• Track, analyses, and evaluate Web Page performance
• Identify meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interpret and communicate insights and findings from analysis and experiments to product and business team
• Prepare and present analytical reports highlighting improvement opportunities
• Work with Analytics team to implement improvement Actions
• Proficiency in building insights from the statistical models
Educational, Technical & Vocational Qualifications required to perform this role.
• BE/B.Tech/MCA/M. Tech. /MSc with statistical background or Mathematics with computer programming skills & Algorithm design
• Hands on expertise in data sourcing, processing and Insights preparation
• Experience in data visualization and presentation
• Overall 8-10 years of hands-on experience in deriving business insights
• 3+ years of experience of working with various clients in the Retail industry
• Experience in working on real life large dataset to solve real business problems
• Good in Microsoft office
• Desired Hands-on experience in:
? R, Python, Cloud Computing, Omniture, any web analytics tool
• Retail Industry Knowledge
Behavioral & Process Competencies :
Please choose the Behavioral & process Competencies required performing this role.
• Self-motivated and self-starter
• Analytical attitude
• Positive attitude towards work
• Excellent communication skills
• Interpersonal skills - equally effective working independently or collaboratively
• Ability to take on new challenges