Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Posted 65 days ago
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, home financing, auto financing, investment solutions, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
About Digital Consumer Experience (DCE)
The JP Morgan Chase Digital Consumer Experience (DCE) team is responsible for creating a simple, cohesive, indispensable, personalized digital experience for our over 70 million customers. We work across every possible channel; from our rich web application to our increasingly popular mobile applications; to state-of-the-art ATMs; to voice or chatbot virtual assistant experiences. Our multi-disciplinary creative team partners directly withdiverse Lines of Businesses (LOBs) and Technology groups to innovate and launch digital financial products and services. JPMC has established itself as a digital leader amongst large financial institutions. We are underway with the next chapter in our journey to establish JPMC as the undisputed leader for financial digital experiences in the lives of at least one out of every two households in North America.
This role is an essential part of the Digital Customer Experience (DCE) senior leadership team and will report to JPMC’s Chief Experience Officer (CXO). This role will partner closely with the lead Digital Product Managers and CTOs for one or more lines of business. This is a very important executiverole within our three-part “tribe” product ownership model that comprises of Design, Business and Technology in full collaboration. This leader will also have full accountability of multi-disciplinary experience design teams supporting each product tribe.
DCE is part of the JPMC strategic corporate mandate to innovate towards a digital future that supports the financial health and well-being of our many different types of customers.
In this role you will be a:
• Creative executive. The front-line partner with LOB CEOs and their senior leadership teams to jointly create the long-term vision and the means toachieve the corresponding customer experience.
• Innovator and Implementer. Lead and manage a world-class group of product/service designers, user researchers, content strategists, and design technologists that will discover, define, deliver, and deploy new products and services.
• Organizational leader. Assume total accountability in terms of career development, learning programs, cultivating high-performance teamwork, innovation, project success and management responsibility for an entire customer experience team.
• Business partner. Fully participate in emerging business initiatives and LOB roadmaps – assimilating business requirements and championing corresponding customer journeys – then drive end-to-end creation towards commercial realization of the best customer experience solutions.
• Thought leader. Continuously engage and scan the horizon both inside and outside of JP Morgan Chase to interpret emerging social, technology and business trends that inform our vision for the future.
• Business owner. Adapt and maintain a budget, strategic plan, talent strategy and project portfolio.
• A leader of leaders. Leadership acumen for cultivating highly motivated teams, partnering with senior business / technology leaders, bringing positive change, and launching solutions based on high value customer journeys.
• True team player. Partner with other DCE leaders to create a strong and cohesive firm-wide team that can effectively “connect the dots” across LOBs.
• Travel ~10-25% of the time. Our key DCE locations are: California Bay Area, Dallas (Plano), and New York City.
• Bachelor's degree in Design, Engineering or Business. Master’s preferred.
• Direct working experience with senior executives within a collaborative culture
• 15+ years of relevant experience in design and/or consumer facing digital product development
• A strong track record of leading and delivering across multiple concurrent programs
• A solid end-to-end understanding of User Experience in product/service creation
• Passion for leading and cultivating innovation and launching new products/services
• Demonstrated excellent analytical, problem resolution and decision-making skills
• Superior judgment, team building, budgeting, communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-disciplinary and geographically dispersed environment
Req #: 180124664