- Partner with our content strategist in EMEA to lead content strategy and digital content development for our digital and social properties (including Wellington.com, Wellingtonfunds.com, Client Portal and LinkedIn) as we continue to expand to include additional offerings, audiences, geographies and languages.
- Develop, maintain, and manage our SEO strategy and incorporate into ongoing and planned marketing campaigns.
- Establish metrics and goals to measure content engagement across all digital touchpoints.
- Develop global and regional strategy for our firm’s new social media program (currently just a LinkedInpilot), develop a content strategy and calendar, and oversee/manage the program including assessing effectiveness.
- Evaluate and pilot additional digital content distribution innovations (blogs, podcasts, video, social and messaging apps, 3rd party platforms, etc.)
- Provide leadership to our marketing function as we move towards a “digital first” editorial strategy and help us evolve our content development and ideation processes.
- Partner with editorial and design teams to develop content; and potentially write digitally oriented content as needed.
- Partner with editorial and marketing teams to develop and maintain a publishingschedule and editorial calendar.
- Ensure consistent messaging across platforms and help integrate content programs with marketing campaigns to drive brand and message awareness.
- Partner and coordinate as needed with legal and compliance.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in a content strategist and digital marketing role
- Experience creating and measuring effective content for digital platforms
- Experience in financial services and specifically asset management
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Intellectual curiosity; either strong investment knowledge or ability and desire to learn quickly
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create and deliver it
- Effective communication skills including interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to avoid jargon
- Flexibility and the ability to partner effectively with others, seek a wider audience, build consensus, influence and act decisively;
- Strong fit with the firm’s cultural tenets of inclusivity, collaboration, accountability, and collegiality
- Sense of humor and passion for working in a creative and collaborative environment;
- Grace under pressure; ability to adapt, “roll up sleeves” and get things done