Digital Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a wicked smart and super resourceful Digital Content Marketing Manager who can develop and implement new content to elevate our logistics message, boost online engagement and drive leads. We need someone to bring fresh, cutting edge ideas to the table, and work with the team to make them happen. We need someone who is looking for a challenge and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Are we looking for you? You are an adrenaline junkie and thrive under press pressure. You “speak” warehouse and transportation and everything logistics in-between. You are a disrupter, a voracious producer and consumer of content in all forms, eager to try new things, and have an unquenchable desire to learn! Does this describe you? Then you belong at JDA!
What will you do?
- Support all aspects of logistics marketing, focusing on content creation, ideation, creative marketing, content generation and distribution, digital media creation, video production and more
- Tell the JDA logistics story by collaborating across the organization to conceptualize, develop and manage, innovative digital content that creates market engagement and conversion
- Create content of all stripes and types including videos, podcasts, ebooks, blogs, infographics, etc.
- Promote digital content and logistics trends and incorporate as appropriate to increase JDA sales engagement and external user engagement and content effectiveness
- Regularly update website content, landing pages, lead generation content and other marketing content
What do you need to succeed?
- 8+ years of content creation and/or digital content marketing experience – preferably in the logistics industry
- Exceptional communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Superstar attitude, adaptable to rapidly evolving situations, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Seasoned project management skills and ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- Exceptional writing ability and skilled at creating original, unique and highly shareable and consumable digital content
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social platforms and associated trends, best practices and tools
- Ability to adjust digital content plan accordingly and learn and deliver new concepts quickly
- Experience with Sitecore and WordPress
- Bachelor’s degree