Lead for website content for assigned areas: Rochester-NY, Syracuse-NY and Binghamton-NY.
- Lead for website content
- Coordinates with writers, producers, and marketing to obtain new content according to the established site schedule and editorial policy.
- Updates webpages to include new products and product descriptions.
- Leverages web content management systems to track changes to facilitate continuity and minimize accessing inoperative links.
- Monitors website analytics/metrics (e.g. number of visits, duration on site, product sales, and other key data points) that drive marketing efforts.
- Provides feedback to marketing peers regarding which strategies are most successful.
- Strong knowledge of digital content management and preservation methods and standards
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Superior internal customer service standards
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail, and high work standards
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Can juggle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure
- First-rate interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with staff and users
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar multi-channel media role
- 4-year college degree preferred