At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC): WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
Transfers & Payments is a team of diverse, experienced leaders in Digital Payments product management focused on growth in revenue, transaction volume and customer engagement through innovation in the Transfers & Payments experience offered by Wells Fargo. Transfers & Payments includes Transfers, Wells Fargo Credit Payments, Online Wires, Global Remittances and Mobile Deposits.
This position is responsible for leading a high profile agile initiative within the Wells Fargo Credit Payments team. Responsibilities include participation and/or leadership in:
- Driving Strategy: Identify Strategy, Roadmap and Opportunities for Innovation.
- Managing Implementation: Drive Flawless Implementation of Solutions.
- Partnering for Success: Team With Wells Fargo’s Credit lines of business and other partners like Technology, DXD and the PMO to deliver our strategic goals.
- Providing Leadership: Manage Day to Day Business Activities and Planning.
- Managing: Manage Cross-functional Team to Successful Implementation.
Key Functions include:
- Setting strategic direction and roadmap priorities for scrum team
- Managing tradeoffs between scope, budget and timeline.
- Accountable for technical and non-technical scrum team deliverables, including project delivery and KPIs.
- Managing communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Partnering, negotiating and consulting with lines of business to obtain input and alignment.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Knowledge and understanding of internet, mobile, and tablet technology
- Ability to provide leadership to a matrixed organization environment
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Agile experience
- Financial analysis experience
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale initiatives
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Strategic planning experience in translating leadership vision into executable strategies and initiatives
- Leadership experience including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- Financial services industry experience
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Internet , Mobile or Tablet applications
- Knowledge and understanding of product or program management: development of roadmaps, strategies, and management of products ranging from concepts in ideation through to market delivery
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in Customer Experience Roadmap principles
- Product management experience in a consumer-oriented, technology-dependent environment in financial services
- knowledge or experience in Digital Payments Product Management