At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively. Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers. Digital payments play an increasingly critical role in the financial success of our customers and our company. The digital payments team is part of the digital product management team and is responsible for the consumer digital payments products / features including Bill Pay, Zelle, Digital Wires, Direct Pay, Me to Me transfers, Credit Transfers, Inter-Financial Institution (FI), Mobile Wallets, Mobile Remote Deposit, Financial Management Software (FMS), and other payment products across all digital devices and consumer and small business customers. The team is also responsible for the product management of retail digital APIs including the existing secure data exchange program and future use cases. The Digital Payments team is looking for a talented and motivated product manager to help build transformative experiences for our customers and refine those experiences over time to align with customer needs and desires. Well Fargo has a clear vision to disrupt the financial services industry from within. We are breaking the mold by establishing an environment where the best talent can create breakthrough products that extend banking functionality and deliver outstanding customer experiences. This position is responsible for managing several diverse functions for the digital payments team including product management with a specific keen focus on leading efforts for Zelle related to day-to-day activities. Core responsibilities include: Product Management
- This product leader must possess a willingness and ability to execute on highly visible, complex initiatives requiring the ability to interact with leaders and create deliverables on very short timeframes. Examples include product owner in a fast paced agile team and curating roadmap with partners across digital and lined of business.
Strategic Product Management & Planning
- Partner closely with channel and Line of Business leaders to help support strategy for digital payment products.
- Lead projects as the primary business proponent responsible for carefully defining business requirements, closely managing scope/risk, hitting project milestone dates, and meeting our business objectives while staying on track financially.
- Drive the definition of detailed requirements, use cases, business rules and the online customer experience leveraging existing templates and processes
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- Ability to provide leadership to a matrixed organization environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of implementation coordination and management of: resources, tasks and budgets
- Knowledge and understanding of internet, mobile, and social media technology
- Knowledge and understanding of product management in the financial services industry
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, and change management
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience as a product owner leading a squad in an Agile Scrum development process, collaborating with multiple teams to guide initiatives through the development lifecycle, prioritizing features to bring extraordinary products and services to market
- Experience partnering with multiple Wells Fargo lines of business and other partners like Technology, DXD and the PMO to deliver strategic goals