Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads large and complex digital communications programs and initiatives. Demonstrates extensive experience to drive strategic development that aligns with key corporate strategies and goals; leads the work of cross-organizational sub-teams/work streams.
- Works with research and analytics teams to determine business opportunities, model consumer behaviors, gather insights/feedback and track results. Bring to bear data analytics to drive improvements to programs/initiatives that result in greater return on investment.
- Continuously seeks ways to use technology to drive effective and impactful results and to help drive corporate strategies.
- Develop trusted relationships with key internal/external partners to collaborate and influence across the organization contributing to internal and external digital communications capabilities.
- Translates strategic vision to drive flawless tactical execution; provides consultation to help grow organizational digital communications acumen.
- Uses market and audience data and analytics to influence success of digital communications programs/initiatives and to continuously improve upon results. Gathers audience and partner feedback to ensure alignment and to optimize effectiveness. Continues to build digital communications intelligence through external and internal data sources.
- Uses vertical and horizontal communications and technology expertise/experience to contribute to larger initiatives and projects. May be charged with leading cross- sub-teams and work streams and providing work direction in support of larger initiatives. Demonstrates expertise to drive alignment with key strategies and initiatives.
- Contributes to the development of digital communications strategies that support the organizational strategies; responsible for development of actionable tactics.
- Lead Workforce Portal governance while managing relationships, risk and overall adoption. Lead specific focus on improving search experience within the Workforce Portal, partnering with enterprise content management, human resources and other key partners. Lead web content standards providing oversight, hands-on editing/writing and training as appropriate. Build and integrate an interactive, internal social network/community program.
- Lead advancement of enterprise social media management and engagement solutions as well as thought leadership for using digital capabilities to communicate with consumers, media and the community.
Required Job Qualifications
- 7-10 years of communications, digital communications, marketing or related experience.
- College degree in communications, marketing or related field; masters a plus but not required.
- Experience in a specialized area of communications or marketing (web content principles, web content writing, web content management, web consulting, search optimization, internal social media, direct marketing, e-marketing, analytics, brand positioning, social networking media, etc.) and/or project/program management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong project management and collaboration skills
- Applies a development mindset that uses creativity and digital communications expertise to develop new, more effective and more efficient digital communications approaches.