Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity? Do you dream of leading and growing with a company that is committed to being on the cutting edge of technology? Then look no further; Art Van Furniture, the Mid-West's largest Furniture and Mattress retailer, is seeking a Product Manager in the Digital Commerce department.
You may be asking yourself, what competencies would we be looking for in a Product Manager? Well, we are glad you asked! In this position, you will be directly reporting to the Director, Site Lead of Digital Commerce. We are looking for a passionate and creative product manager who loves to define and build best-in-class checkout experiences on Artvan.com. If you are obsessed with getting every detail right, if delighting customers is what keeps you motivated, then we'd love to talk to you. This person will lead the digital product strategy for the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (website) and develop best-in-class furniture experiences for millions of Art Van customers. This role will lead and transform an established Product team, setting the strategy and defining roadmaps for the website portfolio. The Product manager is responsible for defining and prioritizing the product backlog, so as to streamline the execution of program priorities, while maintaining conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components that the team is responsible for experience. The Product Manager is responsible for serving as the Voice of the Customer. Other responsibilities include:
- Establish product vision and strategy for high complexity products. This includes product vision, benefits, capabilities, value metrics, competitive landscape, current state landscape.
- Partner with Business and Enterprise Architecture on definition of target architecture for product and ensures alignment while executing product roadmap. Drives discovery of product capabilities.
- Continually educate product team members on business process and customer value of product capabilities.
- Work with key stakeholders to define product roadmap, high level prioritization, product value metrics. Leads stakeholder collaboration to make execution trade-off decisions (e.g., achievement of target architecture vs. business value vs. infrastructure complexity).
- Lead continuous stakeholder engagement for the product team to understand needs, define epics and features, and gain feedback on design and working software.
- Establish target product value metrics and tracks them throughout the lifecycle of the product. Communicates product vision, capabilities and value to various audiences. Reports on product metrics, roadmap, and financials to leadership and governing bodies.
- May be responsible for product resource level financial plan and oversight. Establishes and manages product roadmap. Establishes and gains executive approval for product business cases and manages business cases thereafter. Leads first time and annual funding approval process for products.
- Drive product development from conceptualization through launch creating actionable plans and work streams for new product features.
- Manage the execution of initiatives by working with scrum teams, while setting and managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks.
- Partner with the business to unearth opportunities that will have significant measurable impact; with UX to define good outcomes through experiential testing, ensuring we are building the right experience for a diverse range of intents.
- Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved mechanisms for visibility, ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives.
Skills / Requirements
The position requires the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar area, or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or equivalent (Oracle, Magento, etc.) required.
- At least 2+ years' experience in Cart & Checkout Product Management.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically working as the product owner or scrum master on a cross-functional team.
- Demonstrated expertise optimizing conversion funnels, UX, A/B testing, analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated success delivering high quality, innovative tech products / services at scale in an environment where priorities shift rapidly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals.