As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in individual technology leadership including the following areas:
- Hands-on AWS experience of an end-to-end implementation in an Enterprise scale environment;
- At least 2 programming languages (compiled or scripted languages) and create prototypes and able to review code and code quality;
- Core AWS platform architecture, including areas such as: Organizations, Account Design, VPC, Subnet, segmentation strategies, Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design, Environment and application automation, CloudFormation and third-party automation approach/strategy, Network connectivity, Direct Connect and VPN, AWS Cost Management and Optimization; and,
- Working in SAFe.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in AWS Cloud Architect with specialization in at least one of the following areas:
- AWS Cloud Strategy: Business Case development, application assessment and migration planning, Cloud Operating Model design, emerging cloud computing trends;
- AWS Security: Compliance, Cloud Security Architecture, third party security tools/platforms, encryption/KMS/CloudHSM, Inspector, Macie, IAM policies/roles, Shield, WAF, etc;
- QA automation: Automating QA tasks leveraging AWS technologies for the purposes of load testing, penetration testing or leveraging selenium grids or comparable for test at scale;
- AWS Migration: Optimization of applications to scalable cloud designs, re-architecting applications to modern cloud patterns, and database migration (including cross-platform);
- Big Data: NoSQL data model design, EMR, DynamoDB, Redshift design and tuning, Athena, etc; and,
- DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: Immutable infrastructure, AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation and third-party tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.). CI/CD pipeline setup utilizing AWS services such as CodeBuild/Commit/Deploy.