Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 280 days ago
Digital Channels Architect
Global Consulting Company
Green Card holders or US Citizens ONLY
**Do not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Location: Dallas, Tx or Santa Clara, Ca or New York or New Jersey or Chicago Ill
AWS or Azure certifications. MUST HAVE 8-12years of experience
The candidate should have worked on variety of products in the Digital Marketing, Commerce and Analytics space and is able to lead the overall architecture for the digital ecosystem and ensure the platform can support the required scale.
Needs to have experience in defining the channel strategy & architecture.
Must have detailed Knowledge of multiple UI Channels like Mobility (Native/Hybrid), Web (UI , RWD, AWD), Kiosks, etc. Exposure in technologies like Backbone JS, Angular JS or React is must.
Knowledge and experience on various technologiesassociated with integration of UI with backend systems depending on type of transformation (UX, Business, Technology)
Hands on experience with integration technologies such as REST Web Services, SOA, Micro services (e.g. NodeJS, Spring Boot) etc .
Ability to create and drive performance management strategy across channels/devices, and having track record in consulting/ working in industry.
?Experience in executing program using Agile methodology. Knowledge of CI/CD.
?Experience in one or more of the Digital Platform technologies. Examples of such technologies can be Sitecore, AEM, Open source WCM or a bespoke/custom application.
Experience of leading teams, demonstrating effective leadership skills and the ability to deliver results. Willingness to commit significant amount of time to develop skills across Digital platform technologies.
Delivery track record in consulting or working in industry.
Know how to address the challenge of migrating from traditional and infrequent interactions with customers (B2C) and brokers (B2B) to a more customer centric and engaging proposition.
?Experience of defining a vision, strategy and roadmap for a client in CRM / customer service
Understanding / experience of using tools related to customer experience management (CEM)
Bring an energy and passion to your work, be versatile and collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focused on outcomes at all levels in the client organization.
Proficiency and demonstrable work on apps published in AppStore and/or Google Play store.
Experience with Security libraries to detect device compromises such as Jailbreak, Root detection
Experience in integration with AWS /Azure cloud services
Good to have competencies::
Experience of defining a vision, strategy and roadmap for a client in CRM / customer service.
Delivery track record in consulting or working in industry
Willingness to travel
Ability to understand and drive of UX design processes.
Knowledge on Automation testing.
Ability to demonstrate Design Thinking approach to cater to resolving customer problems.
Experienceworking with Bluetooth integration of the other
Experience in developing multilingual applications
Experience in integration with Google Home, Alexa
Must Have: B-Tech/ BE in IT/CC;
Good to have: M-Tech/ ME in IT/CC. TOGAF or equivalent with desired8-10 years of relevant work experience. Certification from reputed agency in must have technologies.
1. Develop an integrated business and technology platform that puts the customer at the heart of their business.
2. Will be responsible to architect & deliver architectural solutions across various customer touch points like call center, kiosk, mobile, web, social, POS, physical store etc.
3. Help clients through customer strategy, customer experience, channel optimizations and customer journeys.
4. Shape and evolve customer experience across various touch points from channel integration perspective.
5. Integrate and optimize marketing performance across channels. Advise on, deliver and embed multi-channel customer service technologies and platforms (Mobile, Web-UI, CMS, Digital Marketing).
6. Interest and commitment to personal development particularly in the on-line space.
7. Experience of leading teams, demonstrating effective leadership skills and the ability to deliver results. Willingness to commit significant amount of time to develop skills across Digital platform technologies
8. End to end owner ship for Proposal planning and RFP/RFI submission w.r.t Digital Requirements.