The Digital Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing integrated sales and marketing strategies for our key North American channel partners. They will develop programs to support our key sales objectives while communicating our key product messaging and broadening awareness of the Arlo brand. This position will be responsible for the leadership and the development of integrated, multi-platform sales and marketing campaigns which include email, social media and in-store.
The ideal candidate needs strong communication skills, and is highly detailed and organized. In a dynamic environment, they need to be proactive, flexible, have strong time management skills and be capable of balancing many projects simultaneously with short deadlines for completion.
- Define and execute quarterly channel marketing programs and solutions in accordance with overall business goals and objectives for key retailchannel partners.
- Manage channel marketing deliverables, including merchandising, asset and collateral development in collaboration with the Sales, Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing teams
- Develop digital content for all NPI launches across all online partner ecommerce sites.
- Designdigital launch marketing plans and programs for new product launches within the retail and SMB channel.
- Develop high impact co-marketing campaigns, incorporating demand generation, social media and integrated marketing campaigns in conjunction with key retailers driving traffic to NETGEAR products on partner sites.
- Familiar with Google and Amazon marketing platforms and tools.
- Measure and report on effectiveness of marketing programs, and recommend and implement optimization to improve program effectiveness.
- Develop SEO strategies using retail partner’s ecommerce platforms.
- Manage creative agencies and partners to support campaign objectives
- Develop social media and integrated marketing campaigns with partners
- 5+ years’ retailchannel marketing experience. Experiencedesigning and implementing successful digital marketing programs
- BS in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with a can-do attitude and the ability to get things done.
- Confident in making decisions based on data.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and generate insight and action.
- Creative with the ability to think outside the box when developing concepts, approach and offers.
- 25% travel
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in fast-paced and high-energy, dynamic environment
- Track record of completing successful marketing campaigns online
- Experience with marketing and sales enablement tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills