In partnership with the Head of Small Business Digital Service and Sales and the overall digital team, the Small Business Digital Lending Sales and Service Lead will be responsible for driving a high level of performance throughout the product lines, including Business Advantage Term Loans, Business Advantage Credit Lines, Business Advantage Auto Loans; and secured, equipment and SBA loans. They will interact closely with our lending and credit partners to create differentiated product offerings; assessing and managing risk across the product set under their management; ensuring product profitability in the SB digital segment; identifying emerging product trends; and identifying and prioritizing product gaps and development needs.
They will partner closely with the other Digital Sales and Servicing managers across the enterprise to quickly identify issues to eliminate risk, as well as opportunities for enhancements to the client experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to get engaged in making the Small Business Digital services the best in the industry!
- Collaborate across LOB's to create a client-focused SB digital product strategy that clearly communicates the business direction, client experience, road map, product opportunities, competitive environment, and product penetration.
- Developing subject matter expertise in the group of products that are managed in their portfolio
- Responsible for proper risk management of their product lines
- Collaborate with lending and credit sales executives to identify opportunities for capturing additional revenue through digital channels
- Continuously gather stakeholder feedback to gain thorough understanding of product gaps and development needs in support of business goals.
- Build strong partnerships with lending and credit leaders to ensure a full understanding of the business strategy and how the product(s) support the business strategy.
- Partner with Product Support Organization to for on-going product support
- Works with development/operational partners to facilitate changes necessary to launch new products or product enhancements
- Ensure associates readiness plans are developed and executed for new product/product enhancement launches across the lending space.
- Collaborate with Pricing Team to determine pricing changes necessary to support new product launches and/or profitability of existing products.
- Collaborates with marketing team to develop the marketing strategy for product lines that drives demand for products
- Ensure accuracy and relevance of all marketing product slicks, sales presentations, and operational training materials
- Collaborate with Client Experience Team to understand and continuously improve the client experience associated with product set
- Work with analytic/reporting team to develop product level reporting and analysis to understand product performance and to drive product penetration and profitability in the digital space
- 3 or more years of experience with product management in the financial services (preferably the lending segment)
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or a related field or a combination of education and experience.
- Agile Experience a must, SAFE certification preferred
- Product Launch experience
- Demonstrated experience with Operational Risk Management
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management
- Demonstrated experience developing strategic plans for a business
- Stakeholder management
- Demonstrated deep and broad business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Act with a sense of urgency and is corporately nimble
- Ability to put a plan into action with an execution mindset
- Can be influential and persuasive while at the same time being diplomatic.
- Leadership Skills including:
- Customer Focus - Fosters an environment where business goals are aligned with customer needs, giving the ability to exceed customer expectations.
- Tenacity to win - Pursues everything with energy, drive and a passion to win. Will not give up in the face of resistance or setbacks. Will not take "No" for an answer.
- Vision and strategy - Creates and delivers a vision of the future that will maximize company performance and create competitive advantage and breakthrough strategies. Establishes a course of action to accomplish the vision. Communicates a clear view of the desired future state.
- Fact based decision making - Listens, learns, and appropriately engages key stakeholders when making decisions. Demonstrates strong analytical skills to enable fact-based decision making.
- Builds Alliances – Builds and leverages mutually beneficial relationships and networks that generate opportunities.
- Judgment and Maturity - Demonstrates resiliency and sound judgment in dealing with business challenges and ambiguity. Can be counted on during difficult times. Recognizes when a decision must be made and acts with a sense of urgency.