Bank of America, is seeking a Digital Channel Manager to help advance the development of innovative and rewarding digital customer experiences with a focus on the preferred client's needs. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to create a strategic roadmap and drive execution of initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be a forward thinking leader with a proven track record of successfully bringing next generation products, services and technologies to market. The role requires an individual with a strong combination of strategic thinking, detailed tactical planning, and project management expertise.
Candidates should have a solid understanding of banking products and services, digital strategies and be proactive in their approach, with an ability to own and manage multiple priorities simultaneously. Familiarity with agile development methodology is ideal.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to serve as a primary conduit for and between Bank of America's Digital business, product, marketing, operations, technology, internal counsel/control, and line of business partners; and will have accountability for establishing/maintaining strong relationships and building consensus with peers and partners across the organization.
- Manage client engagement activities in coordination with Marketing, Sales, and Service.
- Forecast business performance and develop KPIs and other success metrics to effectively gage performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Shape the digital strategy charting the feature and capability roadmap to deliver a world class client experience, increased digital adoption, improved client engagement, and business performance.
- Coordinate and lead cross line-of-business partner alignment to drive initiative strategy, planning, stakeholder approvals and execution pathing.
- Establish and maintain clear execution routines for initiative continuity and regular management briefing/status reporting.
- Collaborate with executive management to shape the Bank of America digital roadmap.
- 7+ years proven leadership in a management role working in sales, marketing, and/ or e-commerce
- 3+ years of experience in Digital product execution and delivery, with demonstrated excellence in product and project management
- Proven ability to bring new products/services to market
- Exceptional expertise with Microsoft Power Point and Office suite
- Excellent communication [verbal, written, presentation] and networking skills; able to drive consensus
- Strong interest and knowledge of emerging technology trends and applications
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, customer-driven environment
- Digital sales experience
- Financial Services industry experience, preferrably Consumer Banking
- Experience with strategic planning and/or business development is highly desirable.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to turn findings into executable plans.
- Demonstrated experience in quantifying program effectiveness and identifying and implementing strategies to take the business to the next level.
- Disciplined operational thinker who can manage in a complex risk environment.