$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
The Digital Strategy & Emerging Experiences (DSEE) team is responsible for Bank of America's digital experiences across app and web. The DSEE group is embarking on a multi-year strategic effort to re-envision how financial services are delivered via digital channels, which requires material technical, experience design, and business transformation efforts across multiple work teams. The Program Manager will be responsible for leading this effort working in conjunction with engineering, product management, and experience design leadership teams.
Responsible for Program Management for signature projects sponsored by the Digital Strategy & Emerging Experiences team. These signature projects are high-visibility initiatives with multi-million dollar annual budgets. Project responsibility requires responsibility for project staffing and budgeting. Serves as primary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives. Communicates, influences and negotiates both vertically and horizontally to obtain or leverage necessary resources. Accountable for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation. Creates a clear, coherent approach to guide effective program/initiative setup, execution, and control. Ensures clearly defined responsibilities and account-abilities for key program/project roles. Integrates knowledge of end-to-end business process into program planning and decisioning processes. Develop, maintain, and report on an overall integrated delivery plan. Management experience with small to mid-size teams. Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Strong business centric mindset with ability to utilize sound business judgment and tailor approach to drive optimal business outcomes. Typically 10+ plus years of program management experience.
• Proven track record managing large enterprise programs overseeing & coordinating multiple projects and work tracks and delivering successful outcomes
• Experience managing budgets for multi-million-dollar initiatives
• Proven track record managing and mitigating risks for large enterprise programs including close coordination with Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance stakeholders
• Experience managing communications & status reporting across multiple organizational levels including Sr Executives
• Enforcing program governance & change management best practices
• 10+ years of technology & digital program/project management experience with track record of progressing levels of responsibility and complexity
• Financial Services or banking experience
• Experience with Agile Software Methodology. Scaled Agile (SAFE) portfolio management is a plus.
• Excellent presentation skills, including expertise with Microsoft PowerPoint
Valid Through: 2019-11-12