- Create strategies and coordinate execution of Ingram Micro Cloud product launches, including timely asset delivery
- Develop new and creative marketing communications tools that can be leverage across global regions
- Prepare company specific, product specific or service specific presentations to be used with prospective customers
- Effectively support strategic sales efforts and global branding initiatives.
- Drive continuous improvement in marketing communications planning and execution.
- Develop strategic insights and translate them into successful marketing programs
- Work with high-level partners, marketing staff and colleagues in other administrative departments
- Build relationships, and negotiate contracts
- Prioritize ongoing tasks and significant projects.
Education and Experience Required:
- Formal education or training: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field (marketing, business, public relations, communications)
- Previous work experience: 5 years plus years in a marketing communications role. B2B, enterprise software solutions (including those delivered via SaaS models) a plus.
- Project managementexperience with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and is able to work independently
- Clear ability to communicate, meet and enforce deadline
- Exceptional writing skills – writing samples required
- High level of proficiency with Marketing Automation tools
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate constructive discussion
- Excellent proofreading skills with an eye for correct grammar and an ear for good copy.
- Problem-solving including the ability to anticipate problems as well as suggest and execute on the solution
- Think creatively and problem-solve on tight deadlines
- Communicate clearly and effectively in difficult situations
Job ID: 17758