Drive the company's digital product and service portfolio by working with our technical, engineering, commercial and product management teams to deliver optimal digital products, services and improvements. Exceed the customer's expected user experience by identifying, developing and leveraging new technology and in turn maximize user adoption and customer satisfaction to achieve company revenue, margin and share targets.
Role & Responsibility
Digital Product and Services Management
- Drive business requirements into product/project scope to ensure solutions align to customer needs.
- Articulate product value proposition to all product management and commercial teams to maximize product launches.
- Collect, organize and analyze business performance for Digital products and services.
Digital Product Development
- Establish and manage a backlog of voice of customer for Digital products and services.
- Drive leadership decision making by delivering quantitative market research.
- Gather voice of customer from internal stakeholders, dealers and customers, related to Digital Business opportunities, products and services.
- Ensure the product being delivered meets or exceeds customer requirements through validation exercises/research.
Digital Product Strategy
- Create, communicate and manage a prioritized digital product and services roadmap to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross functionally to document and align on each functional area's long-term plan to leverage the dealer Machine IQ product and then align those needs to the overall Digital Business strategy.
- Translate the Digital Business strategy into product requirements that help Bobcat achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Align forecasting, pricing and the sales program processes to strategic objectives.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience Required: 7-10 years.
- Travel Required: 10-24%
- Commercial software product development and management.
- High Technical competency.
- Proficiency with lean agile and waterfall project lifecycles.
- Good analytical, problem solving skills and a desire to develop new skills.
- Strong organization, prioritization and attention to detail skills.
- Strategic business and financial acumen.
- Strong combination of strategic thinking, detailed tactical planning and project management expertise.
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Strong organizational and influencing skills across teams, ability to engage stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in managing a software product or service to meet customer needs.
- Experience in building business plans and projecting/measuring Return on Investment.
- Experience in conducting and compiling customer and market research and driving a prioritization process.