Business leadership- Immersion into business and marketing organizations to thoroughly understand strategy, customer requirements, and market drivers on a level that accelerates the identification/implementation of technology opportunities that achieve strong business results
Digital technology leadership- Leverage contemporarydigitaltechnology expertise to educate and proactively influence marketing and business decisions that increase value to our customers and shareholders
Execute – Leverage agile execution methodologies to gather requirements, storyboard, design, identify and segment users, develop iterations and release plans, and align business vision with go to market strategies. Clearly communicate tradeoffs between business and technical teams.
Innovate and think strategically- Partner with Global Information Services, business and marketing leaders to formulate and maintain a project roadmap of current and future digitaltechnology programs – ensuring new features are balanced with maintenance and technical debt reduction.
Budget & Portfolio management- Maintain digitalportfolios for each business and align on integrated roadmaps that centralize common functions. Recognize and overcome obstacles from project inception to launch and ongoing support. Communicate and provide timely project status to the project team, key stakeholders, and management.
Collaborate and foster teamwork- Inspire and cultivate digital talent within Global Information Services, marketing and business organizations to promote an engaging work environment and increase the level of digital expertise across the company
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience as digital partner, Project Manager or Product Owner in digitaltechnology focused projects (websites, services, portals, apps, mobile, analytics)
- 3+ years working directly with business teams with a digital focus (marketing, sales or communications experience is ideal) in a role understanding and translating business needs into technical implementation
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding workflows, users and business process, identifying issues and providing solutions that leverage relevant digitaltechnologies
- Has led or participated in the development of digital assets for customer marketing, sales support, communications, external affairs or order management
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage medium to large scale, cross-functional projects involving global processes, cross-functional teams and third party vendors.
- Proven success in building project plans or agile boards, and meeting deadlines / budgets while managing multiple concurrent projects
- Utilization of web and business analytics to gain insights into effectiveness of digital assets
- Experience in generating requirements, developing user stories and communication a product vision
- Effective and proactive communicator with stakeholders at all levels; successfully sets and manages expectations
- Experience collaborating with 3rd party providers, agencies, development teams
- Excellent customer service and technology team representation in end-to-end product lifecycles
- Experience with data interfaces between third parties and disparate systems
- User Experience, DevOps or digital development experience is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Understands nuances of segmented customer groups and relevant digital marketing business processes
- Translates customer needs and marketing ideas into buildable solutions and generates associated use cases
- Has deep understanding of business goals and is embedded with internal client teams, regularly offering ideas and solution options.
- Has outstanding skills in understanding capacity and demand balance; is skillful at aligning expectations, communicating, and establishing transparency
- Agile/SCRUMexperience, working as part of a team or as a scrummaster or product owner
- May serve as technical product owner / product owner depending on the project
- Ability to plan and structure work across multiple teams (project coordination and teamwork) and continuously adapt to updating priorities
- Ability to translate between technical and business language through-out the process is critical
- Superior prioritization and execution while in a dynamic environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills including experience with technical and non-technical teams as well as third parties
- Ability to identify target audience and adapt communication style or method accordingly to clearly convey relevant information with confidence. Understand others through active listening
- Strong vendor and partner management skills (including third party packages and consulting teams, both for implementation and ongoing maintenance)
- Strong analytical thinking and solutions design
- Ability to address conflict and provide candid feedback as necessary