$80K — $100K *
Digital Business Analyst, Commerce
Toyota Material Handling, Inc. is seeking a qualified candidate to join our Digital Business team in the Commerce group as Digital Business Analyst II, Commerce. This position will be a key member and contributor within a diversified and decentralized digital team that also includes marketing, IT, IoT, data analytics and multiple sales organizations/channels. This position is on a leadership track and is responsible for executing TMH's digital commerce strategy through transformation and optimization of TMH's digital commerce platform, The MyToyota Store. This position requires cross-functional collaboration with internal and external business and IT groups as well as strong speaking and presenting skills to dealers and end-customers. Strong problem solving skills is a must and candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively prioritize and juggle many projects and tasks at once.
* Day-to-day management of e-commerce web application and digital commerce channel
* Present and demonstrate program to dealers and end-customers to drive incremental growth in e-commerce sales
* Support customer service functions for end-customers and dealers
* Day-to-day management of IT partners and developers supporting the digital commerce sales channel
* Platform development business lead responsible for adding new functionality and enhancements through prioritization leveraging agile project management
* Align digital commerce and marketing strategy with dealer and corporate sales and marketing channels
* Strategize and develop customer journey use cases for constant improvement and ease of doing business
* Support development efforts, integrations and interfaces across marketing and sales systems
* Discover and analyze insights and data that can be used to drive decision making
* Support research projects and tasks to gather customer information to drive an enhanced customer experience
* Advanced communication and problem solving skills, particularly when under pressure
* Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
* Regular attendance and interaction with others
* Additional duties may be assigned
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree or higher.
* 5-8 years of experience in digital marketing role.
* Experience in a B2B high-consideration goods industry is a plus.
About Toyota Material Handling
Let Toyota take your career to new heights. Toyota Material Handling provides employees with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through innovation and creativity in an unmatched culture.
Based in Columbus, Indiana, Toyota offers a full line of high-quality material handling equipment sold under the Toyota brand for over 50 years. We are proud of our large and diverse workforce. We seek individuals committed to excellence with talent, skill and innovation. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a pleasant and challenging work environment. Life is better at Toyota.
Benefits that set Toyota apart:
* Competitive Salary + bonus program
* Low cost Medical with Free Dental and Free Vision Insurance
* Free On-Site Medical Center
* Free On-Site Recreational Complex
* On-site Pharmacy ($5 co-pay)
Affirmative Action Responsibility:
It is the Company's policy to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Valid through: 11/4/2020
$150K — $200K
9 days ago