We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you're passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you'll collaborate withinternal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of ourmobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Writing code using programming languages like objective-c, swift and java
- Analyzing code to find and correct inaccuracies
- Collaborating with fellow Mobile Developers to solve problems as they arise
- Using active listening to understand what clients are looking for in their mobile apps
- Developing complex project plans based on information from clientmeetings.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong knowledge about OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience in objective-c, swift and java
- API Rest Full
- Json and XML
- Architecture Components
Digital Banking Mobile Developer