Reporting to the Creative Directors, we are seeking an experienced mid level Art Director to work within our seamless creative department. From concept through execution this person has the ability to work independently as well as with a variety of rotating writer counterparts.
This role is digital (landing pages, websites, mobile, online display banners, social) as well as print and traditional (collateral, infographics, direct mail, out of home, video). This candidate is highly conceptual (campaign big ideas), exploratory (mood boards, look and feel explorations), credible, well versed and able to speak to the work with excitement, clarity, enthusiasm and passion during internal presentations (good at selling the idea and the execution). Background in photoshoots, retouching, video shoots and broadcast spots is a definite plus.
- Participate in creative concepting
- Design and execute advertising concepts and tactics
- Work closely and collaboratively with writers and other senior creatives
- Work professionally in a fast paced creative environment
- At least 2+ years of professional experience within advertising or design agencies
- A good understanding of digital and social display platforms
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Keen eye for detail and quality control
- Calm systematic approach to fast paced design work and client needs
- Strong portfolio demonstrating digital design and art direction experience
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative, self motivated and professional
- Desire to learn and constantly improve their creative abilities