The Digital Art Director will execute across a wide range of projects, from print (brochures, sell sheets, event promos), digital (websites, landing pages, multichannelcampaigns), motion graphics, packaging, environmental design (trade show booths, signages, banners), and work closely with the marketing team to ensure design integrity and brand alignment across all touch points.
To succeed in this role, you are a hands-on leader, someone who works well in teams and is not afraid of getting your hands dirty. You don’t fear an ambiguous creative brief, but rather thrive in it. You can balance between delivering high-quality work, and be a critical and creative thinker who is continuously defining and innovating the TouchBistro brand.
- Review designs, provide critiques to the Creative Team and make critical design decisions
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to convey a world-class design point of view
- Conceptualize, develop and produce a wide range of creative projects
- Educate and advocate for design thinking and best practices
- Participate in strategizing and brainstorming sessions with Creative and Marketing teams
ALL ABOUT YOU
- College or University degree in graphic design, or relevant experiences
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years’ design experience working in an in-house creative department or design firm
- You are a good listener and have empathy for users and stakeholders
- You have a strong understanding of design thinking and can translate ideas across multiple channels
- You keep abreast of current trends and technological developments and identify ways to apply them to your work
- You’re a multitasker. You can juggle multiple responsibilities, and prioritize a high volume of work while giving each project the attention it deserves
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, helping to surface and define problems, not just solutions
- You are fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, and learning new tools that may be required for the project at hand
ALWAYS A PLUS!
- You have experience in videography or motion graphics, and/or photography
- You have experience in experiential design, including trade booth design