- Handling the day-to-day of social mediacampaign management (brainstorming and creating content for multiple Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media profiles/channels, scheduling and/or posting content to each social profile as appropriate, interacting with community in real time, tracking metrics, etc.).
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications, and appropriately apply that knowledge in order to grow the Gretsch Company community and deepen engagement within it.
- Analyze, report and forecast key audience and engagement metrics.
- Passion for music absolutely essential. Demonstrated knowledge of the music industry from the perspective of a player or other active industry participation a plus.
- Adaptive learner who enjoys constantly trying new things and understands the ever-changing nature of the social landscape.
- Strong copywriting skills and aesthetic sensibilities, and solid news judgment.
- Experience working with social tools including publishers, aggregators and analytics.
- Strong project management skills, high attention to and care of detail, and ability to work independently and as part of a team and manage projects in a timely manner.
- 3-5 years experience in social media, digital marketing, and/or community management. with a demonstrated ability to grow communities and sustain community engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant area.
DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record of developing and leading social media strategies that drive real business results.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, or photography and graphic design skills.
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, or videography and video editing skills.
- Working knowledge of musical equipment, touring, etc.
- Experience with major brand partners.
- Experience in website content management systems.
- On-site experience capturing and creating content.