Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 37 days ago
The Digital Analytics Manager is responsible for the analytics, modelling, forecasting and reporting of digital marketing, media, spend and performance for the University of Phoenix. The position will work closely with all digital marketing channels to help plan, analyze and improve the performance of Phoenix.Edu and each of its digital channels.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field required
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with marketing analysis, digital or CRM analytics.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working with digital analytics systems such as Adobe Analytics/Omniture or Google Analytics.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working within digital marketing, understanding of online media, performance marketing and key drivers that stand to impact performance across multiple internet channels.
• Knowledge of SAS, SQL or other database platforms.
• Advanced working knowledge of manipulating data in tools such as Excel and Tableau, using complex functions and macros.
• Knowledge of statistical tools and data analysis (e. g. regression, factor analysis, multivariate analysis
• Ability and desire to learn new tools and technologies, and work independently.
• Understanding of online media, performance marketing and key drivers that stand to impact performance across multiple internet channels.
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to efficiently communicate complex findings and recommendations; must be able to express information and concepts with conciseness and clarity when writing and speaking.
• Highly organized, meticulous attention to detail, with strong work ethic and ability to support multiple projects at a time.