At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Senior Manager, MarTech & Analytics, the Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist will help drive our digital strategy by developing and managing a robust Analytics Implementation and Tag Management roadmap. The Digital Marketing Team is a part of the Digital & eCommerce Centre of Excellent, within Canopy Growth. As a central service, it supports our Global digital products.
You combine awesome business acumen with extremely strong technical skills, a deep understanding of data layer and tag management methodologies – and should thrive in a fast-paced environment working with a variety of stakeholders. New concepts excite you and your desire to refine and optimize strategies and processes is central to everything you do.
- Build, Implement, Standardize & Maintain a Tag Management Strategy across our digital properties (AEM, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch)
- Create and Manage the roadmap for digital analytics implementation work to align all stakeholders with the business’s top priorities and expected outcomes, assess progress and recalibrate when required
- Engage in the digital property development roadmap and ensure that optimizations are supported by the data layer, tagging and reporting.
- Manage all Adobe Launch properties & Analytics Report Suite configuration
- Support and develop processes and documentation for tagging, testing, QA and reporting
- Manage our Digital Data Dictionary
- Support our owned channels with tagging and taxonomy
- Advocate for Digital Analytics and the importance of a robust tag management and analytics strategy
- Other duties as assigned in support of our MarTech Strategy
- 3+ years tag management experience
- 5+ years in a digital analytics/marketing environment (Bonus points for eCommerce experience)
- Extensive knowledge of digital analytics implementation tools and techniques: tracking libraries and SDKs, cookies, Data Layer, Tag Management Systems, report suite configuration, etc. The ideal candidate’s experience will be with Adobe Analytics and Launch
- Advanced understanding of other analytics and automation tools - especially around testing and segmentation. (More bonus points here for Adobe Experience Cloud knowledge)
- Testing and QA experience
- Proven understanding of digital KPIs across all channels
- Experience in report and dashboard creation
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent communicator with a superior ability to present and influence business decisions
- Independent contributor who is self-driven but an effective collaborator
- Thorough understanding of data privacy and CASL
- Knowledge of other platforms within the Adobe Experience Cloud is considered an asset, particularly AEM