As an Analytics Implementation Developer you will implement initiatives within the Adobe stack to meet operational needs.
This is a unique opportunity to lead analytics development and engineering, best practices and data governance across multiple industry leading brands.
- Provide guidance for data integrity issues, ongoing maintenance, and data governance
- Maintain detailed documentation of data collection methods and dependencies
- Work closely with developers and Customer Experience team to validate and maintain analytics and reporting for digitalchannels
- Work with key stakeholders to integrate analytics requirements, and updates into production cycles
- Architect and implement analytics solutions to meet data collection and reporting needs using Adobe Analytics; perform quality assurance checks
- Architect and implement web tests to meet data collection and reporting needs using Adobe Target; perform user acceptance testing
- Architect and implement site personalization to meet data collection and reporting needs using Adobe Target
- Conduct audits and troubleshoot tracking gaps to maintain data confidence and implement data standardization practices
- Participate in developing requirements for and the implementation of necessary analytics development in order to properly and accurately report on relevant KPIs
- Provide general troubleshooting assistance for analytics reporting and break fixes
- Support a data-driven culture by educating the organization on everyday uses of data as a resource
- Four-yeardegreerequired. Emphasis in Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics, Information Science, Web Analytics or related field preferred
- Three to five years of experience leading Adobe Analytics implementations required
- Experience writing regular expressions preferred.
- Experience with node.js and related node-based tools, as well as the iPhone SDK is preferred.
- Proven knowledge of web standards and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Extensive experience taking design comps and translating them into their web-based equivalents.
- Experience with version control systems such as Subversion and/or Git, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of the following UI design practices and concepts: user-centered design, highly interactive interfaces, UI heuristics and principles, technical writing, business and user workflow, logical information organization and navigation, prototyping, and use case scenarios.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including interviewing and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry preferred.
- Keen attention to detail and thoroughness required