Our client, a global banking and financial services institution is seeking an experience data analytics professional to join their team, located in the MW, SE and West Coast offices, to work in the capacity of Digital Analytics Consultant. The chosen candidate will provide analytical support and expertise to the Digital Incubator team which is responsible for developing and executing a bold and market-leading digital acquisition strategy for our rapidly growing credit card business. The successful candidate will partner and collaborate with team members as well as key marketing, risk, finance, infrastructure, and IT stakeholders within the broader organization.
* Gather, manipulate and re-assemble data from a variety of internal platforms (web logs, financial, account performance, application, bureau, behavior segments, etc.)
* Responsible for ad hoc analysis and deriving insights from an array of datasets.
* Research data and develop self-directed insights that will enhance business performance.
* Make recommendations based on the outcomes of the data preparation
* Prepare data to be utilized for advanced statistical analysis for data science purposes.
* Assist in the technical implementation of the strategy within the business systems.
Best Industry ? Banking, Financial Services
Best Department ? Marketing
MS Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field is required.
6 or more years of experience in one or a combination of reporting, analytics, or modeling is required.
4 or more years of SQL, MS SQL, MapReduce or SAS experience is required.
Financial industry and digital marketing experience is a strong plus.
Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
High level of experience with various data platforms ? Teradata, Oracle, SQL, Aster, Hadoop
Ability to derive business insights from large data sets
Very good understanding of digital tagging and tracking and able to design and implement data workflows that accurately track web traffic driven by Digital Incubator marketing
Design and implement data models data stitch together internal and external data sources (e.g. web log data, customer demographics, marketing interactions, product holding, customer info, and transaction data).
Experience gathering and analyzing big data that is large and unstructured is required.
Strong communications skills (i.e. verbal, written and interpersonal) to work effectively within a team environment are required.
Ability to manage multiple priorities and switch focus efficiently is required.
Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.) is required.
US Citizens or Green Card holders only apply. No H1b visa sponsorship will be offered with this position.