- Identify, implement and validate new analytics to demonstrate the achievement of sprint and business goals.
- Find interesting, actionable correlations within our oodles of real-time data.
- Analyze our historical data to identify inefficiencies in our decision logic and suggest improvements to existing implementation.
- Help to develop and recommend strategic enhancements, identify opportunities for improvements and establish best practices for all sites
- Assist in building and maintaining end-user data sets for statistical modeling and analysis
- Identify potential merging of data from multiple systems/databases into consistent data tables
- Process and report exceptions and subsequent resolution
- Ad-hocreporting requests
- Maintenance of data sets including dashboards and recurring scheduled reports
- Involved in multiple projects simultaneously, potentially across multiple agile teams
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Business or with a quantitative major or related field
- 3+ years of related experience in data analysis.
- 2 -3 years’ experience with web analytic tools such as Site Catalyst/Omniture and Google Analytics
- 2 -3 years’ experience in developing business cases and strategic planning
- 2 -3 years’ experience working with multiple large data sets
- Knowledge of database tools
- Understanding of data quality concepts
- Business reporting techniques and tools
- Documentation of end-user business rules for derived data
- Shows advanced knowledge with applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong working knowledge with Web Based / eCommerce Technologies
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated relationship-management skills, and a proven track record of delivering results and influencing both within and outside his/her organization is required
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Ability to anticipate industry, ecommerce and product trends
- Build strong relationships with end-user communities within each brand division who utilize internal tools