Business Intelligence Analyst / Web Analytics – Instant Ink
HP is hiring a Business Intelligence Analyst to support our rapidly growing Supplies Subscription service. In this role, you will be responsible for providing ongoing analytical support and insights to Instant Ink product managers and other business stakeholders. The analyst will have deep customer understanding and empathy that they will leverage to make recommendations for demand generation, customer acquisition, and customer retention.
- Perform detailed analyses of enrollment funnel and digital campaign performance. Support strategic initiatives and pilots with analysis, performance reporting and development of customers insights.
- Identify opportunities to optimize Instant Supplies customer acquisition, retention, and revenue.
- Synthesize data from multiple sources (date warehouse, surveys, research) to deliver actionable business insights and contribute to the development of hypotheses and actions.
- Create compelling stories with data – The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating and delivering succinct and persuasive presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Evangelize data-based approach to decision making. Consistently identify new ways to leverage data and analysis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Master’s degree in any of the following: Mathematics, Data Science, MBA, Marketing, Engineering, Economics or Science.
- 5-10 years of data analysis work experience as data analyst, preferably in support of digital products.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Expert in BI tools and technologies such as, PowerBI, Looker, Google Analytics, Adobe analytics, Splunk.
- Proficient with SQL and Enterprise data storage solutions like Redshift, snowflake, S3.
- Experience ideating, implementing and analyzing A/B tests using tools like Optimizely/Google Optimize.
- Familiar with R, Python.
- Storyteller with proven records of delivering intuitive presentations of complex information and actionable insights to Senior Management, and/or to heterogeneous audience.
- Strong knowledge of privacy frameworks and regulation (GDPR, cookie management etc).
- Demonstrated business acumen, understanding of strategy, and successful experience managing all aspects of cross-business unit insights team.
- Demonstrated deep customer understanding and empathy in previous roles.
- Ideal Candidate would have experience with advanced modeling techniques such as logistic. regression, generalized linear models, decision trees, factor analysis, cluster analysis, survival analysis, etc.