Join a fast-growing digital advertising technology company who works with some of the world's most successful health brands. PageScience is seeking an experienced ad operations director to join its NY team.
The Director role is responsible for managing operations across campaigns, as well as hands on campaign management, to ensure the optimal organization and function of campaign implementation and reporting.
Oversee our digital ad operations and help deliver outstanding campaigns to our clients. This key role will be responsible for supervising ad operations as well as hands on campaign implementation, management and optimization and reporting. You will also provide key insights on best practices as you refine our digital advertising operations.
- Create, develop and maintain Ad Ops processes and best practices
- Oversee the scheduling, production & implementation of all online advertising campaigns to ensure timely, accurate implementation, as well as full delivery
- Train and manage ad ops team
- Advise/consult with sales management regarding advertising inventory, availability forecasting, and campaign performance. Provide frequent updates to Sales and Marketing on inventory and campaign delivery statuses.
- Work with development team to set up, modify and manage online ad serving systems including tagging and targeting schematic, as well as advertising specs and guidelines as new partners are added and as and company and product offerings evolve. Oversee the QA process
- Support creative/technical related inquiries from clients
- Supervise high-level troubleshooting and monthly adjustments
- Process relevant publisher invoices so that clients can be billed accurately
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Minimum 5+ years hands-on experience in online ad operations/client services
- Direct experience working with 3rd party ad tracking, delivery, validation; Expert level knowledge of OAS required
- Ability to analyze, modify and troubleshoot most ad types
- Experience working with both publishers & sales professionals
- Comfortable adapting to different softwares/applications/interfaces
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong analytical, strategic and creative problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic, self-starter who is willing to be a hands on campaign manager as well as mange a staff
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively within tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Emphatic interest in online advertising
- Extensive knowledge of online ad technology including third-party servers, DSP functionality Exchange/RTB platforms, and industry trends.
- Salary commensurate with experience . Offers competitive benefits package including health insurance and matching 401K