The Digital Advertising Manager reports directly to the Director, Paid Advertising. This role is responsible for having a thorough understanding all paid digital marketing channels, (including social, paid search, media, programmatic, affiliate, etc.) metrics and tools to guide and grow our clients' overall businesses. The successful candidate will lead your assigned 4-5 member squad team to execute advertising activities, manage marketing spend, and generate student enrollments, working in conjunction with the overall Marketing Services.
- Develop, execute and monitor the digital Marketing plans for clients.
- Analyze In-depth marketing campaign performance across complete mix and ensure learnings are applied to future campaigns
- Ensure goals are being met within budget
- Optimize revenue attribution through Bizible dashboards
- Lead campaign execution across channels, including ad configuration, defining target segments, asset maintenance, and creating tracking tags
- Develop innovative strategies to increase volume of quality inquiries, decrease cost per acquisition and drive student production
- Lead and build a team of PPC, Paid and Organic Social, Programmatic and Digital Media experts
- Perform in depth audits to identify opportunities for clients campaigns
Experience and desired qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Advertising, Lead Generation and/or lifecycle marketing
- Analytics and quantitative experience and experience using data to develop and measure marketing campaigns
- Significant project management experience working with cross functional teams within the agency that consists of online advertising, creative, automation, web developers, designers, project managers and leadership.
- Digital marketing analytics including email, social and web
- Responsible for information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Bisk information assets in accordance with the company's information security program
- Highly preferred experience in the following tools
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Manager
- Facebook Business Manager
- Linkedin Ad Manger
- Data Studio
- CPC Bid management tool