We’re building a best-in-class consumer/healthcare brand and are looking for an experienced Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager who has an interest in owning the growth of Candid’s customer base through online marketing channels such as SEM, SEO, paid social, display, programmatic, retargeting, a/b testing, and landing page optimization.
You will partner with various teams across the organization including product, engineering, data, design/creative, brand, and sales. This is a great opportunity to develop and implement marketing campaigns at both the local and national level while simultaneously helping grow Candid’s brand. You will report directly to our Director of Acquisition in our NYC office.
What You’ll Do
- Be the hands-on lead for the strategy and execution of all online marketing channels - SEM, SEO, Facebook, Twitter, Snap, Display/Programmatic, Retargeting, etc
- Manage allocation and optimization of budgets and bidding to drive up sales volume and drive down customer acquisition costs
- Provide guidance to designer+copywriters in development of creative, copy and marketing campaigns
- Discover and experiment with new platforms
- Analyze campaign results, report on key metrics and optimize future campaigns based on learnings
- Ideate and execute rigorous a/b testing to achieve consistent optimization and improvement in marketing campaign performance
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on management of all or most of the following: AdWords, Bing, Display (GDN, Doubleclick, RTB), retargeting (Google, AdRoll, Criteo), Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads
- Experience working in fast-paced startup with a focus on performance and driving results
- Familiarity with Analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Looker) and/or CRMs
- Advanced excel skills or experience with statistical analysis tools such as SQL, R, Matlab, Stata, or Python
- Deep understanding of web-based data and metrics with a track record of distilling actionable insights from data