Responsible for driving digital advertising sales in order to meet overall team goals and the organization's business objectives. Primary focus is on aggressive development of new clients and growing existing business with medium to large accounts.
- Develop new business while identifying client specific digital ad sales opportunities.
- Maximize revenue through consultative sales approach with ability to represent solutions across the full portfolio of Digital: programmatic display, audio, and video, ConnectedTV, SEO, SEM, targeted email
- Identify customer needs through pre call planning, utilization of marketing resources, competitive analysis, and customer feedback, in order to connect meaningful media solutions across Stats Digital’s advertising
- Maintain adherence to internal processes and reporting to ensure that all aspects of campaign management are executed correctly.
- Utilizes extensive understanding of account base and related industries to help identify trends and patterns within specific verticals.
- Works collaboratively across the organization to build meaningful cross-platform new and existing client solutions.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications. Required to attend internal training and skill development workshops.
- Utilize support roles and resources in order to maximize sales time.
- Deliver uncompromising customer support and attention to detail.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience of high digital sales acumen required.
- Experience selling Digital product line a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or equivalent related experience.
- Ability to research digital advertising clients and target prospective new clients.
- Must attend networking conferences and events, approach and foster new contacts whenever the situation fits.
- Must have a proven track record of quota achievement.
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing a CRM and Microsoft Office products to manage day-to-day activities.
- Ability to excel in a highly competitive environment and adaptability to a rapidly evolving media landscape.
- Effective relationship-building skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication, written and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, possess high energy, creative and analytical skills.
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- Requires a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Travel may be necessary.
Job ID 2018-47821