$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Miami, FL 33126
Industry: Enterprise Technology•
5 - 7 years
Posted 4 days ago
Digital Account Engineer
We are gA, a global technology company that uses digital platforms and transformation services, to empower large companies in the Americas and Europe to reshape their business models and their organizations, using the power of data, business processes and people. With a staff of 1,300 consultants and developers across 11 offices located in the US, Spain, Israel, Mexico, Brazil, Chile and Argentina, we serve our global customers with a dual shore services model.
In this case, we are looking for a Digital Account Engineer to join Parabolt, a gA start-up. Born in 2017 as a new company focused in creating ideas of its own, of Latin American entrepreneurs and big corporations, transforming those in scalable and disruptive business models. As well, Parabolt has the mission to disrupt our own business. Flat, with no hierarchies, autonomous with the freedom to build its own culture of innovation and entrepreneurship, we have created a small multidisciplinary and high-impact team, with a lean structure and a startup mentality.
As Digital Account Engineer, you will be responsible for driving the whole technical incubation process at any of Parabolt's customers in the USA. As part of Parabolt portfolio of services, Digital incubation is a key asset Parabolt implements for its customers and is divided in:
Curation and execution portfolio, the Digital account engineer understands the end to end process directly managing all technical aspects of the development from application architecture, to development, to testing.
What you will do
• Lead a team of developers responsible for building new applications as well as support existing ones.
• Ensure proper analysis is conducted with product managers and technical leads to have the right application architecture, tools and use cases are part of the design specifications
• Develop and deliver software as specified during the curation phase ensuring that: functionality, reliability, availability, and manageability of each application conform or exceed customer requirements
• Ensure the quality, performance, robustness, and scalability of the services implemented in a customer environment
• Be able to design and develop micro-services and APIs in conjunction with other team members
• Understand and be able to build software for container hosting-platform using Kubernetes
• Integrate microservices with other microservices and automating the deployment of microservices on Kubernetes platform
• Manage fast prototyping and development of selected ideas
• Partner with customer's architect to evolve internal processes to continuously source and select key technologies that could benefit the customer organization
• Manage the implementation and execution of the Incubator's development schedule which will include: New technologies, new ideas, fast prototyping, IOT, etc...
• Maintain periodic executive level communications to quantify development achievements, areas of improvement and organizational efficiencies that could help the digital incubator increase its performance.
• Become the digital incubator "GoTo" person for development, agile processes or application technical architecture within the customer organization.
• Ensure fast prototyping process has all support regarding resources, technology licenses and both hardware and software needs.
• Maintain a high performance, high achievement team culture.
• Document and help maintain a smooth and agile development environment.
• Partner with customer team in creating a seamless development process between customer and Parabolt
What will you bring
• Master in Engineering or technical areas (preferred)
• 5+ years in innovation, technology development, software engineering, microservices and container architectures.
• Full stack working experience
• Dynamic, creative, and unconventional approach to software engineering and problem solving
• Ability to adapt and adjust quickly to change
• Demonstrated ability to develop new ideas from conception to implementation
• Attention to details
• Superior communication and leadership skills
• Ability to motivate and inspire teams to strong results
• Comfort in presenting and pitching to senior executives
• Analytical skills and judgment to deal with ambiguity and solve problems with limited information
• Working knowledge of Cloud based Architectures and IOT solutions (As a plus)
Valid Through: 2019-11-6