Digital Account Director, Involved Media
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
The primary role of the Digital Account Director is to manage a team of Social and Programmatic Media Buyers, Associate Managers, and Coordinators; guiding campaign development strategy and client communication to provide the highest levels of account service across strategy, implementation, performance analysis, and optimization. The Digital Account Director will serve as the client lead across a portfolio of high profile cross-platform digital accounts.
- Supports SVP of Digital and broader digital team on all requests involving paid social media and programmatic media - including RFPs, capabilities presentations, client onboarding, campaign activation, and internal status tracking.
- Develops strong client relationships utilizing personal skills, technical expertise and digital insights to translate client’s business objectives into actionable strategies that drive new business.
- Serves as best-in-class digital expert to support SVP, sales, and buying teams in meetings with existing and prospective clients.
- Works to effectively problem solve incoming client requests, with an ability to navigate complex dynamics with clear and confident communication.
- Stays close to platform and technology partners to be the first to know of industry trends, system updates, new ad units, and new alpha/beta opportunities to bring to our clients.
- Supervises campaign’s strategic development from initial proposals through campaign wrap up analysis, including:
- Working with managers to ideate, test, and analyze tactics.
- Provides best practice guidance on platforms, placements, targets, ad formats and creative.
- Promotes a culture of shared learning, positivity and teamwork.
This position is directly responsible for team Social Strategy Managers, Programmatic Media Buyers, Associate Managers, and Coordinators. Managing each team member’s client communication, balance of workload, work output, and quality of work, timecard and vacation approvals, and relationships between team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- 6 years digital media experience required, with at least 3 years’ experience buying media in the native social ad platforms (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Twitter) and programmatic demand side platforms (DBM, TTD, Turn, etc.)
- At least 3 years experience managing a team is required.
- 4 years experience in a client/account management role is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with SEM, or other biddable advertising is a plus.
- Able to wear multiple hats (Sales/Strategy/Ad Ops/Team Lead/Client Services/etc.)
Job ID 1927