As Dietary Director you will be responsible for
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff, as deemed necessary.
- Ensure that all employment practices are administered fairly and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Participate in regularly scheduled conferences including department head meetings and interdisciplinary care plan meetings.
- Purchase food and supplies within budget and maintain a supply to adequately cover each meal.
Requirements for Consideration include: