A global Die Casting Manufacturer is searching for a Sales Account Manager.
- Manage existing accounts and develop a strong relationship with potential accounts
- Attend sales meetings and report to Sales Manager of the company
- Provide clients technical suggestions
- Understand customers' technical needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Working experience with OEMs and Tier 1 Suppliers
- Develops and maintains personal relationships with key account decision makers in order to secure intelligence that leads to on-going and new business.
- Calls on and develops new accounts leading to new business awards.
- Establishes, with management, account volume increase and customer satisfaction strategies, as well as new business sales objectives.
- Participates with management in the collection and analysis opportunities and strategies to capture incremental sales and profitability strategies for growth.
- Coordinates forecasting and sales variance activities for responsible accounts. Insures a smooth and complete information exchange between sales and other departments and other inter-company organizations.
- Manages special projects as assigned to ensure projects achieve goals in a timely manner. Receives limited direct supervision, and typically given broad objectives to operate within. Exercises no supervision.
- 7+ years of Tier 1 automotive sales experience
- 4-yeardegree, preference given to business and technical degrees
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Analytical ability and technical aptitude
- Computer knowledge (Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.).
- Excellent communication and listening skills (verbal, written and electronic).
- Well organized, self-motivated, and strong decision-making skills.
. Either business or technical leadership within the Die Casting Industry is preferred but not required