???We are looking for Dialysis Manager for our client in Augusta, GA
Job Title: Dialysis Manager
Job Location: Augusta, GA
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Dialysis Manager
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full Time Days/ Rotating Weekends
- Dialysis Manager, responsible for the daily operations of the Doctors Hospital of Augusta Dialysis Unit.
- He/she ensures that patient care is provided according to policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services and is responsible for staffing a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons to provide care, assuring the qualifications and competence of those staff members meet the needs of patient care services.
- The Clinical Manager oversees orientation, in-service training, and continuing education of all persons in their department and is responsible for interviewing and selection, retention, disciplinary actions and terminations of department employees in conjunction with the AVP of Clinical Services and Human Resources.
- He/she provides input to the AVP of Clinical Services regarding space/equipment recommendations, budgetary needs, and other resources needed by the department and maintains 24 hour accountability for the direction, supervision, coordination and evaluation of activities and services of the dialysis unit.
Education and Experience:
- Graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN required or must be enrolled in program and complete within 2years.
- 3-5years leadership experience in acute dialysis preferred (Charge, Coordinator, etc.).
License / Certification/Registration:
- BLS required upon hire.
- ACLS preferred upon hire, required within 90 days.
- Georgia Registered Nurse Licensure required.