Credit Acceptance is a rapidly-expanding company with extensive growth opportunities. We are proud to say, for the 5th year in a row, we have been named one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our team members and culture create a positive workplace that drives us to succeed, making Credit Acceptance one of the largest used car finance companies nationally.
We offer a great work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.
- Execute and monitor the call strategies for departments that use the automated dialer
- Develop and produce reports measuring contact and collection performance
- Analyze data to drive better business decisions
Responsibilities in your area will include:
- Dialer Execution: Create dialer campaigns, select and monitor the dialer pacing, and communicate service levels to operations
- Coding: Develop complex programming to extract and manipulate data such as strategy modules
- Reporting: Develop and produce reports to measuring the performance of contact strategies, dialer processes, and champion/challenger tests
- Ad hoc analysis: Perform analysis to solve business problems and drive better decisions
- Translate business requirements: Translate high level business goals into the tasks and technical specifications needed to accomplish the goal
- Adhere to Policies/Processes: You will need to remain compliant with our policies, processes and legal guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of dialer experience
- 3+ years of SAS or SQL programming experience
- Senior Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of dialer experience
- 5+ years of SAS and SQL programming experience