ThePowerScribe 360Implementation Engineerwill be responsible for the successful end-to-end technical implementation and productive use of PowerScribe 360 at end customer locations. The ideal candidate for this role has a strong background in the design and implementation of integrated systems in a Radiology environment.Seeking a strong team player, with critical/analytical thinking, outstanding communication and customer service skills, with the ability to lead implementation projects and stay on task when working independently
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical implementation planning and execution of all Diagnostic product(s), primarily focused on Primordial solutions, but not limited to PowerScribe 360 conversions, installations, and major/minor software upgrades
- System architectural and workflow design
- Component specification
- Environmental requirements/prerequisites
- Software installation, configuration, and validation
- Post-implementation system audits and corrective actions as necessary
- Maintains technical implementation project documentation
- Scope/statement of work
- Project plan
- Systems/network diagrams
- Must be capable of establishing and documenting implementation processes and procedures; producing high quality technical documentation to be included within the customer account record to support implementation and post-implementation activities.
- Sufficient knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes, and procedures to resolve most implementation related inquiries independently.
- Serve as an escalation point for difficult problems and complex inquiries. Collaborates with Support colleagues and Engineering teams to resolve critical and/or complex implementation and post-implementation problems in a timely manner.
- Facilitate customer conference calls and manage the resolution of critical implementation and post-implementation issues.
- Provide advanced post-implementation technical support via telephone, email and customer site visits to external and internal customers to ensure timely response to queries, resolution of problems, and reporting/escalation of unresolved issues.
- Act as cross functional program team representative; gathering and disseminating information to and from product development and engineering teams.
- Availability for 24x7x365 staffing assignments and frequent customer site visits as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Number of Years of Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited four year university.
- 5-7 years of professional experience as a Network or Systems Architect/Engineer responsible for the implementation and maintenance of highly integrated systems
- Must possess professional experience in the installation, configuration, management and performance monitoring of Microsoft Windows based applications and components
Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Windows proficient
- Network administration, routing, switching
- Server virtualization and clustering
- NetworkSecurity, Active Directory
- SQL scripting, MSI, push technologies
- Experience with the implementation and support of Radiology Information Systems (RIS) and/or Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS); highly desirable.
- Experience with PowerScribe, RadWhere, and/or PowerScribe 360 a plus
Education:Bachelor’s degree (IT /CS/related discipline).