- Work with suppliers to make sure diagnostics are implemented according to standards.
- Design, Develop and Test vehicle software that provides on board diagnostic functionality.
- Understand the needs of manufacturing, service and engineering so as to create proper functionality to support diagnostic needs.
- Create user interface tools to interact with in vehicle diagnostic software.
- Write applications that will handle vehicle communication.
- Implement code in agreement with requirements from Security and FOTA Team.
- Configure Linux & Android middleware for product specific use cases.
- A minimum of 2 years of applicable experience in software development.
- 1+ years development applicable to diagnostics
- Experience with CAN/LIN/UDS/DoIP/TcpIP protocols
- Experience with CAN and ODX databases.
- Experience writing client/server protocols.
- Passion for product excellence and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Familiarity with the following technologies: (PREFERRED)
- Git, Jama, Jira, Jenkins, Unit testing, Canape, Canoe, Wireshark, Object Oriented programming, Linux, Misra C, Oscilloscopes, Reading schematics, Security protocols, Micrium RTOS, assembly code, boot loaders.
- Experience developing embedded Linux systems for either consumer or automotive markets. (PREFERRED)
- Experience using ODX studio or similar. (PREFERRED)