Now's our time toinspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technologycompany with over 170 years of experience and18,000 patents.Morethan 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape thefuture of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to supportthem in delivering high quality care to their patients.An estimated 5million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovativetechnologies and servicesin the areas of diagnostic and therapeuticimaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digitalhealth and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Account Executive isa field-based position focused on selling Diagnostic Imaging products intohospitals, imaging centers, radiation oncology, etc. This role serves as theprimary contact for our customers as they investigate the acquisition ofSiemens Medical Solutions products and services. This is an excellentopportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income,works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful.Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for bothpatient care and providers. We are searching for top sales professionalslooking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earningspotential.Responsibilities:
- Cultivating relationships with key clinical thought leaders and administrative C level officers.
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings and demonstrating equipment capabilities.
- Achieving business objectives for assigned territory.
- Guiding the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
- Developing, building and cultivating long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization
- Communicating current market intelligence to various decision makers within each account.
- Assisting management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
- Leading territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required skills to havefor success in this role
PreferredKnowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience selling imaging capital equipment into hospitals.
- Consultative approach to customer with experience developing and closing large contracts.
- Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
- Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
- Knowledge of diagnostic imaging products and systems applications
- Hospital consultative services experience strong preference
- An extensive knowledge of the assigned major (corporate) customer
- Budget processes as they apply to customer buying decisions
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energyand passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in themed-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspirationof our common purpose:To innovate for healthcare, building on ourremarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even betterhealthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of ourwork allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible anddynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow bothpersonally and professionally.
If you want to join usin transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at
If you wish to find out moreabout the specific before applying, please visit:https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunityemployer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.Organization:
Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.Experience Level:
Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type:
Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here
.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here
.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here