Diagnostic Cardiology Sales Executive
5 - 7 years experience • Medical Equipment
Are you at the top of your game and looking for a bigger challenge? Perhaps your company is great, but you are tired of selling the same products to the same targets.
We have partnered with an international company who has been improving patient care for over 50years! Their philosophy is to develop innovative medical solutions that provide the best possible care for patients, their families and the clinician. They are building a ground floor, direct sales team with lots of upside.
If you have at least five years of documented, hospital equipment and/or software sales success, some of which is focused on the cardiac or cardiology areas of the hospital, please send us your resume ASAP. The upside is uncapped, the team is strong, and their reputation is world renowned.
Only candidates with the qualifications listed below will be contacted and we are interviewing aggressively for a training class in early July:
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree with cardiology experience.
- Clinical experience is extremely helpful but experience in the "cardio" space is a must.
- Minimum 4years of hospital sales success with at least two years focused on selling equipment or software.
- Medical capital equipment is required – IT sales is a plus.
- Consistently in the top ten percent (10%) of your sales group.
- Strong organization, pipeline development and management, and presentation skills will be important.
- Ability to travel as needed - this is a multi-state territory.
- Must project a professional image, have strong communication skills, and be of sound ethical character.
To be immediately and seriously considered for this opportunity, please submit all resumes in a Microsoft Word format only. All zipped attachments, pdf’s and Word Perfect resumes, will not be opened. We appreciate your interest however only those who best meet the qualifications will be contacted. 4285