About the role:
You will be helping us improve & secure the platform that connects fans and talent to create the perfect video shoutout. In particular, you will help us make sure we can support our growing fan base securely and performantly.
As a SecDevOps/Security engineer, you will be working across multiple technologies, primarily our backend API (node.js + express), database (mongoDB), and infrastructure (Heroku + Redis + AWS + Compose).
What you’ll be doing:
- You will collaborate with teams company wide to make the talent experience fun and engaging, and help us deliver that perfect Cameo.
- You’ll take part in the planning process for the growth of Cameo’s security and infrastructure initiatives
- Drive the design, continuously build and maintain the security of the infrastructure used by Cameo’s engineering teams
- Build/Automate application security tooling
- Craft and implement security policies
- Remediating security findings
- Become well versed with Cameo’s tech stack allowing you to debug production issues at all levels of the stack
- You will help drive a security mindset and culture across the engineering organization
What you bring to the table:
- Experience with Heroku and AWS
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with with Infrastructure Configuration (Terraform)
- Experience with CI/CD
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases (Mongo)
- Familiarity with Redis & Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with Compliance Frameworks
- You have a strong product sense
- You are a doer who is comfortable with ambiguity
- 5+ years building + securing web applications and infrastructure
- Experience securing AWS Environments
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring and/or observability
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.